Whether you're a startup entrepreneur, or a growing MSME, our current accounts cater to all your business banking requirements.
Favourable Average Monthly Balance
Low AMB requirement of Rs 10,000/Rs 5,000 (subject to location).
Unlimited Electronic Transfers
Free RTGS and NEFT transfers conducted through Online mode.
Fungible Cash deposition limits
Enjoy high, combined Free cash deposition limits at Home & Non Home locations.
Multi-city cheque books
25 leafs free per month.
Dedicated Relationship Manager
Skilled guidance & service provided by our dedicated team.
1) Resident Individual.
2) Sole Proprietorship Firms.
3) Hindu Undivided Family.
4) Partnership Firms.
5) Limited Liability Partnerships.
6) Private and Public Limited Companies.
7) One Person Companies.
8) Association of Persons.
9) Co-operative societies / Associations / Trusts / Clubs.
10) Government undertaking/establishment.
11) All other entities eligible to open Current Account.
Fees and charges
Free look period. No service / transaction charges will be levied until 31st December 2023.
1. What is the Average Monthly Balance requirement for Classic Current Account?
Rs. 10,000/- for Metro / Urban locations. Rs 5,000/- for Semi urban /Rural locations.
2. Who can open Classic Current Account?
Resident Individual, Sole Proprietorship firms, Hindu Undivided family, Partnership firms, Private & Public Limited companies, Limited Liability Partnership, One Person companies, any other entity eligible to open Current account.
3. Is Mobile Banking & Internet Banking access extended against our Current Account?
Mobile Banking is extended to Resident Individuals & Sole Proprietorships. All other entity types are provided Corporate Internet Banking access.
4. Is Debit card facility provided on our Current Account?
Resident Individuals & Sole Proprietorships are eligible for Debit card. In case of other entity types, same is extended subject to account Mode of operation being 'Singly' or 'Severally'.
5. How many free cheque leaves are offered per month?
One chequebook containing 25 cheque leaves is offered free of cost every month.
6. What Aare the Electronic transfers (RTGS/NEFT/IMPS) charges?
NEFT / RTGS /IMPS payments through online mode are offered FREE to Classic Current Account customers. Electronic transfers done through Unity Bank branch is chargeable.